Be in to win a $250 hamper of goodies to celebrate the announcement of the Air New Zealand Wine Awards winners, and discover the top winning wines in this year’s awards
Every year, the Air New Zealand Wine Awards celebrate excellence in New Zealand winemaking and are widely considered to be one of the country’s most prestigious wine competitions.
For over 40 years, New Zealand Winegrowers – the national organisation for the country's 1,500 grape growers and winemakers – has owned and organised the competition.
Here’s Toast’s pick of the perfect festive season trophy-winning wines, available at Liquorland stores now...
Dashwood Pinot Noir
To celebrate the announcement of this year’s Air New Zealand Wine Awards winners, this week Toast is giving one lucky reader the chance to win an amazing Summer Hamper worth $250, thanks to the Air New Zealand Wine Awards.
The hamper (pictured below) contains:
- New release Riedel Vinum Sauvignon Blanc glasses
- Whitestone Cheese (online voucher to the value of $25)
- Taste of the Alps ‘The Vineyard’ Pinot Noir Jelly
- Line’s Knækbrød Original crackerbreads
- Line’s Knækbrød Rosemary crackerbreads
- The Wine Guide (with results from the 2017 Air NZ Wine Awards)
- Air NZ Wine Awards judging apron
- Lonely Planet Guide to the World’s Best Vineyards
To enter, click here
Toast Mail Drink ideas, recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.Sign up