Looking for a sweet, fun sparkling wine for celebrating the last weeks of summer? New-look Brown Brothers Zibibbo is great for adding fizz to gatherings and flavor to cocktails
Brown Brothers Zibibbo sparkling wines have had a bottle redesign, but inside you'll find the same deliciously delicate flavours with fresh, fruity notes perfect for late summertime sipping – either on their own or in a Fruity Negroni cocktail (recipe below).
BROWN BROTHERS ZIBIBBO
Made with Muscat grapes for a delicate, perfumed yet crisp sparkling wine.
- Aromas: sherbet, passionfruit, musk and apple
- Flavours: summer fruits, vibrant fizz
- Enjoy: on its own as an aperitif, or with fresh desserts such as passionfruit ice cream or a fruit platter
BROWN BROTHERS ZIBIBBO ROSA
Slightly drier than Zibibbo, this beautiful pale pink sparkling wine is made with Muscat grapes and a small amount of Cienna grapes for their beautiful rosé colour.
- Aromas: strawberries and summer fruits
- Flavours: strawberries and watermelon with a clean, fresh finish
- Enjoy: on its own or with light canapes, Zibibbo Rosa is also great with aromatic Indian curries
Looking for something different come cocktail hour? This Fruity Negroni recipe takes the usual gin and Campari, and adds some Zibibbo sparkling wine and orange juice for a cocktail that's made for summertime sharing.
Toast Mail Drink ideas, recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.Sign up