Start planning your holiday season bubbles now, with two delicious New Zealand sparkling wines from Oyster Bay
December has hit and if you’re anything like us you’re already dreaming of long celebration breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Oyster Bay has your bubbles menu sorted with two premium sparkling cuvée wines…
Oyster Bay Sparkling Cuvée Brut
A cool climate sparkling wine with delicious zesty acidity and fruit-forward flavours, made from 100% Hawke’s Bay-grown chardonnay grapes.
- TASTE AND AROMA: Radiant lime, citrus and white peach, accentuated by a finely bubbled palate with a crisp, refreshing finish.
- ENJOY WITH: Shellfish, fresh seafood and light summer salads, sweet potato crisps, soft cheeses.
- CHRISTMAS SIPPING: Perfect for Christmas day toasting.
Oyster Bay Sparkling Cuvée Rosé
A wonderful marriage of Hawke’s Bay-grown chardonnay and hand-picked Marlborough-grown pinot noir grapes.
- TASTE AND AROMA: Fragrant cherry with fresh strawberry aromas and a delightful bubbly finish.
- ENJOY WITH: Chocolate-dipped strawberries, Christmas pav, soft cheeses, and summer stone fruits like juicy red plums.
- CHRISTMAS SIPPING: The perfect aperitif and dessert wine.
Toast Mail Drink ideas, recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.Sign up