Be in to win tickets to this year's GABS Beer, Cider & Food Fest in Auckland
Earl grey tea, peanut brittle, strawberry jam and belly button lint (yes, really) are some of the crazy things that have been referenced in beers at the Great Australasian Beer SpecTAPular - also known as the GABS Beer, Cider and Food Fest.
A breeding ground for the weird, wacky and wonderful, this Australian-born festival has become hugely popular since its launch seven years ago, and this June it returns to Auckland for the second year, presented by Liquorland.
This year's GABS is being held at the ASB Showgrounds in Greenlane from Friday 16th June - Saturday 17th June, where festival-goers can enjoy:
- Over 300 beers and ciders by the best brewers in Australia and New Zealand
- Around 80 one-off GABS-exclusive brews
- Food experiences and street food stalls
- Liquorland Marketplace featuring top NZ brewers
- Live entertainment
- A special screening area for those wanting to catch the Maori All Blacks vs British Lions game
This week Toast magazine and GABS have two double passes to give away to lucky readers, for the Saturday 17th June evening session of GABS Auckland (winners to make their own way there).
To enter, click here
Toast Mail Drink ideas, recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.Sign up