Get yourself in the draw to win a BBQ Set from the folks at Good George, while flavour matching their beers with some slow and low-cooked meats
Smoked meats are huge right now, with so many of us falling in love with the irresistible flavours of tender meat cooked low and slow over a barbcue.
The guys at Good George know a lot about knockout barbecue flavours, and all their beers are the perfect combo with charred meats. Here are our top matches:
- Good George XPA with notes and flavours of light tropical fruit, grapefruit zest, lemon, lime and a hint of pine pairs well with chicken wings or kebabs
- Good George IPA has heady, tropical fruits, punchy hops, soft malts and a smooth bitterness that's a match made in heaven with smoky BBQ ribs
- Good George APA matches hints of grapefruit and herbs with resinous pine and a big malt base, and is flavor heaven with slow-smoked lamb
- Good George Doris Plum Cider is a sweet and sour brew with hints of plum and fruit that goes great guns with slow-smoked pulled-pork
This week, to celebrate the height of barbecue season, Toast has two Good George BBQ Sets to give away to lucky readers.
Each set contains (pictured below):
- A Good George Trucker Cap (the preferred choice of BBQers!)
- A Good George Lawn Chair
- A Good George Nail Apron by Carhartt to stash all your grill-master essentials (bottle opener, bottle of Good George beer, etc, etc)
To enter, click here
Once you’ve entered yourself in the Toast Good George giveaway, head to Good George’s Facebook or Instagram page where they’re currently offering the chance to win a custom-made Octopit Smoker worth $5,000, by loading a Good George beer moment snap with the tag #betterbeermoments.
Toast Mail Drink ideas, recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.Sign up