GABS has just announced the Hottest 100 Kiwi Craft Beers, as voted by New Zealanders, announcing the top craft beers from over 650 brews
Annual beer, cider and food fest – GABS – has announced the Hottest 100 Kiwi Craft Beers, as voted by New Zealanders.
Taking the top spot – Upper Hutt brewery Panhead Custom Ales' Supercharger APA (American Pale Ale), followed by Wellington’s Garage Project in second and third place, subsequently Death From Above, a South-East Asian inspired American IPA (India Pale Ale) in second place, and in third, Garage Project's Pernicious Weed, a double IPA.
In fact, Garage Project dominated the list with an impressive 19 of their beers featured in the GABS Hottest 100 line-up.
The rest of the top 10 list looks like this (we suggest getting your own tasting paddle together now!):
- Epic Hop Zombie Double IPA
- Garage Project Party & Bullshit New England IPA
- Epic Armageddon American IPA
- Liberty Brewing Co. The Kush American IPA
- Liberty Brewing Co. Citra Double IPA
- 8 Wired Cucumber Hippy Berliner Berliner Weisse
- Garage Project Hapi Daze New Zealand Pale Ale
Toast Mail Drink ideas, recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.Sign up